- We offer a variety of shipping options for your convenience. Our standard shipper is UPS. Standard shipping is via UPS Ground delivery, but we also provide shipping options for Next Day, 2nd day, and 3rd day delivery.
- Currently we only ship to the continental United States (excludes Hawaii and Alaska). We cannot ship to APO/FPO or PO Box address.
- In-stock items are shipped within 48 hours (excluding holidays) of receipt of order. In case of delays, we will do our best to keep you updated of shipment status. LightBolt is not liable for freight carrier delays
- Items not in stock may take up to 10 days for delivery. Note that items may be delayed at customs or at freight carrier points or due to other unforeseen circumstances. In case of delays, we will do our best to keep you notified.
- Orders are usually shipped in full. If you need partial delivery, please contact customer support at email@example.com or (201) 455-6486. Additional shipping charges may incur.
- Our hours are 9am to 5pm ET Monday to Friday excluding holidays.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges of returned products. All returns will be verified by LightBolt customer support before processing.
- If you have a special shipping requirement, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of placing the order. Please include your order number in the e-mail subject.
- For Lightbolt stock products in new or like-new condition (*fiber optic cable is excluded) and within 30 days of the original purchase date, we shall refund the original purchaser the total amount for the items returned, offer replacements, or provide a maintenance service at our sole discretion.
- For custom non-stock products, we offer maintenance services within the warranty period.
- Returns must have a valid RMA number obtained from Lightbolt directly. RMAs are valid for 20 days from the date of issuance and will be cancelled after 20 days.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable. All returns must be shipped to the attention of the RMA number. Product must be returned securely in a box only. No envelopes or pouches. Product must be shipped through a common carrier with tracking and proof of delivery. Product must be returned in original undamaged packaging and double boxed.
- Failure to comply with any of these policies will result in the package being refused and returned to sender.
For the Product that is no longer manufactured or serviced by Lightbolt/or its supplier, Lightbolt will offer the original purchaser credit in the amount of the original purchase price if other terms of warranty are met. The use of the credit is limited to purchase of other like or upgraded product, and will be at the discretion of Lightbolt.
This lifetime limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser; it may not be assigned by operation of law or otherwise.